The Hanson Food Pantry is always looking for a few more volunteers. We would love to have you come and join us. A few of the jobs are listed below, if interested in volunteering please call 781-293-1400.
Want to volunteer at the Pantry, here are some volunteer jobs that are available:
1. Working when the Pantry is open as grocery baggers or coordinators, who talk to the clients, Current hours 10-noon Tuesday and 6-8 p.m. on Fridays. Usual assignment once a month.
2. Stocking the Pantry on Mondays at 9 a.m. or Fridays at 10 a.m.
3. Pick up Donation Sites on Mondays 8-9 a.m. weekly.
4. Food Drives and other large donations. (Organize pick up or delivery of items and schedule volunteers to process the items and put them away.)
5. Assist with large shipments of food on the second Wednesday and fourth Thursday of every month at approximately 11 a.m.
6. Liaison with community whenever needed.
7. Technology monthly reports, scheduling, form creation and copying.
8. Inventory control and associated data records.
9. Corresponding Secretary Thank you notes and other communications.
10. Cleaning Jobs in the pantry as needed.
Thank you to the hard working volunteers from Liberty Mutual who helped out at the Pantry in April.